The Best snorkel tour on the Kona coast. Friendly Crew, Dolphins, Whales, Manta Rays and Colorful Fishes.
Kohala Ocean Tours invites you onboard a Big Island Snorkel Cruise in Waikoloa. Snorkel cruises explore the islands best snorkel sites from Waikoloa Village to Kohala. Our friendly staff looks forward to sharing ocean memories with you onboard the 2015 built “LavaKai II” on a luxury cruise to see tropical fish and an array of Hawaii marine life. Hawaii’s newest harbor Kawaihae South is located below the just below the Puukohola Heiau National Historic Site, 11 miles North of Waikoloa Village & Kohala Coast Resorts. Come swim in calm, tranquil waters of pristine tropical coral reef gardens in a protected marine sanctuary offering more than 600 species of marine life. Indulge into a morning dolphin discovery as we explore the scenic Kona coast for pods of resident spinner dolphins. Be a part of the excitement as the wild dolphins swim, frolic and play next to the boat.
Your Captain will choose the premiere spot for the best snorkeling. Many Kona snorkel cruises go to Kealakekua Bay but we prefer to frequent the North Kona area of Puako where you can enjoy an intimate snorkel experience. Snorkeling, dolphins, manta rays and even whales in season make this a popular Big Island adventure.
- Learn how we responsibly manage of our ocean resources
- Snorkel Gear, How to use gear, and Flotation Devices ( Boogie Boards, Floats and Life Jackets)
- Reef tour with a local guide!
- “LavaKai II” 33-foot aluminum luxury catamaran covered padded seating, on board restroom, stereo sounds, gear storage and hydrophones.
- Fun for Everyoune –Kids ages 4-12 go for $50 off, under 4 ride FREE 1 per adult purchase
- Cold beverages and snacks are throughout the trip are avaialble.
- Dress in a swimsuit, bring a cover-up, towels and sunscreen. We’ll cover the rest!
- Tour departs from Kawaihae South Harbor make sure to have government issued photo ID.
Summer Departures (9:00am-12:30)
Tours depart Slip No. S01 in Hawaii’s newest boating facility Kawaihae, South Harbor.
$125- Adults; $75 – Children (4-12); Children under 4 ride FREE 1 per adult purchase !